|Download 5 Steps to Efficient Electrical Storerooms|
Download Here >
What We Do
We do more than sell products. We specialize in solving problems. Helping you with your specific projects is why we get up in the morning. (We especially like the challenging ones.) We also understand your need for immediacy and if we don’t have the right product, we’ll do our best to find it.
Supply Top Brands
- Top Automation Brands
- Top Electrical Brands
- Top Tool Brands
Give Trusted Advice
- Our team is vastly experienced
- We have a huge network of professionals to draw from
Utilize Powerful Vendor Partnerships
- Our Vendor partnerships are formed with you in mind
- Multitude of training opportunities
Where We Do It
EECO serves the region of VA, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
Select your area to see automation solutions that are focused toward your business.
Electrical Storeroom Management
When it comes to storeroom management, there is too much for one person to do and no room for hand holding or broken promises. Here’s how we can help optimize your storeroom.
See how we helped Helen with a storeroom solution.
Watch Now >
Take a self-evaluation of your storeroom
Electrical Contractor Solutions
As a modern electrical contractor, we know you can go anywhere for the parts you need. We’re here to help you boost business and improve your bottom line. Our goal is to help you move quickly from one job to the next. On time and on budget. And we’ll work with you through every phase of your project.
- Fast delivery options to fit your needs
- Design-build support for complex jobs
- Storeroom management on the job site
Strong ally for advanced electrical projects
- Motor control center layouts and motor services
- Variable Frequency drive systems
- Power circuit termination proofing
Supportive Credit Team
- Surplus Material Reclaim
- Credit Risk Management
- Project oriented invoicing
Find out how EECO can reduce your costs and provide you with on-time service throughout your entire project.
Learn More >